Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Writers block

You know when you been away from your blog to long?

You forget your password! Yes, I had to sit for almost an hour trying to remember it.

Many people have been asking me why I'm not blogging?

Answer, too many people who didn't really know me in India kept on coming up to me and commenting about things on my blog - it kind of un-nerved me. Nothing special or weird, just a realisation that these things are out there in cyberspace for all to read...........

The result? Writers blog-block........and it's lasted a fare while. Then I discovered my saviour Facebook which allowed me to keep in touch with friends and family and share my photos. So, you see I have been busy writing, just not to this.

But as my friends said where are those stories of the Maddogs many mishaps in India?

Writers block is off and I'm writing again before I forget them completely.

Now, lets see....................where shall I start, oh, I know Chennai Airport.......this could take some time, bear with me (and for those who already know the story, know I need Mr Maddog and Baby Maddog #1 to keep me straight on the order of this epic tale)...see you soon.

No comments:

Contact us at